Create, edit, and view Revit schedules on the web. Collaborating with Revit model data has never been easier.
- Send Revit elements, including their geometry, to Flux using the Revit plugin.
- Launch Scheduler and grant access to your Flux account.
- Create a schedule by clicking the ‘+’ icon on the left side panel.
- Select a Flux project and data key containing valid Revit data.
- Select the desired Revit Category, then name your schedule.
- Configure your schedule by clicking on the gear icon and adding parameters.
- Share with your team and customize access with view, edit, or public modes.
- Editors can make edits directly on the web, in Excel or Google sheets using Flux plugins.
- Update your Revit model by pulling the original Revit data from Flux using the Revit plugin.