Calculate and visualize the shortest path between points
- Copy the example link above for the example Flux project, Rhino and Grasshopper files.
- Check out the block in Flow. They transform the incoming Rhino geometry, and pass the relevant data into a custom analysis block (called Find Path).
- An algorithm (from this open source project) outputs from Flux (Escape Paths) a set of points that form a path around your boundary lines from Rhino.
- The algorithm can be tuned in for different requirements. For example, the demo shows prioritizing reduced compute time. But, some minor tweaks
- can make path optimization the main focus.
- Fast and efficient algorithm that computes the optimal path
- Instant feedback on the access point efficiency in your design
- Set up code compliance alerts for maximum allowed path of travel