“Wait a minute, Doc. Are you telling me that you built a time machine?”
- Head over to the app and select Login in the top right corner.
- View historical data by selecting a Flux Project and Key from the dropdown menus at the top. The latest version of the key loads in a preview window.
- Check out a list of historical values on the left. Underneath there will be a timeline with a bar chart to indicate the number of writes that were made to that key on any given day. The higher the bar, the more times the key was updated.
- Travel back in time by clicking an item on the left to preview the historical value. The preview window will display geometry, tables or raw JSON depending on the data.
- Click Rewind to revert the key back to that value. This replaces current data and creates a new timestamp in the left-hand list.
- To maintain the key in its current state, click Copy to create a new key with the selected historical value.
- Skip back in time and bring the past to life
- Revisit old design options to present your progress
- Copy design options to test and compare new iterations
- Reinstate old designs you forgot to save